Home » » joker

joker

Written By Unknown on 25/06/2010 | 3:44:00 pm

Hello  guys !   I   was  not  satisfied  personally  by  the   results  yesterday  let's  go

guickly  in  our'' menu'' 

Brazil  I  think  X(2) first   the  draw  and  afterwards  the  victory  for  ''selesao''  I  see  the  match

balanced  vs  Portugal

Ivory  Coast  can  easily  beat  N.Korea   provided  that  they  will  play  effectively as we know -another 

tip  I  believe  here  Over (more than 2,5 goals I  have  the  impression will be  scored )

Switzerland  vs Hondura  Under/1

Chile vs Spain  Over good  luck
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. BETTHUR football bet blog, bet site στοίχημα, tipsters, livescores,odds - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger