Home » » joker

joker

Written By Unknown on 22/06/2010 | 3:54:00 pm

Good  afternoon  guys !   Together  again, I  was absent yesterday  because of a personal reason  and  we 

go  immediately  as  one  more  match  is  added  from  today  to  the  programme  of  Mundial. Then ,

Nigeria-S. Korea   goal-goal  for  me  is a good  choice and X2 secondly

Greece-Argentina  Over  can  appear  today  as  I  see  many  changes   especially  from Maradona

so  what  the  reason  to  search  for  the  winner , we  expect  instead  many  goals  and  a  good  match(although  Argentina  is  the gifted  team with the ''name'')

Mexico  I  believe  to  maintain  the  low  score  so  under will  be  my choice  whereas  X as a draw

is  told  to  be  the  golden solution for  both of  them

Finally,  France  has  made  a negative  impression  to  most  fans of  Football  so  I  will refrain from  that

and  will  not  surprise me  a  positive  result  for  South Africa !
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. BETTHUR football bet blog, bet site στοίχημα, tipsters, livescores,odds - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger